If you have received our gift vouchers as a present or bought them for someone else, you will still be able to use these when we open our doors again.
Any vouchers with an expiry date in 2020 will automatically have an extra year added to them. You do not need to do anything, just hand the vouchers to our staff as you would normally.
Our gift vouchers are available in denominations of £5, £10 and £20 although if you require a personalised voucher for a special occasion please contact our reception team. Don’t worry if you can’t make it to the hotel in person. You can order and pay for your vouchers over the phone. We can either send them to you or directly to the recipient with a personalised message.
Our gift vouchers can be used to purchase any of our goods and services throughout the hotel as follows:.
- Overnight stay or weekend away
- Champagne breakfast
- Celebratory bottle of wine
- Afternoon tea
- Light snacks in our lounge and bar area
Reservations are essential.
- Gift vouchers are valid for one year from date of purchase unless otherwise stated.
- Vouchers must be handed in to a member of staff.
- Photocopies are not accepted.
- Vouchers are non refundable and non redeemable for cash.
- Vouchers cannot be used as a deposit or as settlement of a credit account.
- Lysses House are under no liability for unredeemed vouchers that are lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed, whether they have been redeemed or not.